By Stavroula Leka,Robert R. Sinclair
The 3rd quantity in an acclaimed biennial sequence showcasing the most recent worldwide considering, learn, and perform within the rapidly-evolving box of occupational future health psychology.
- Published in partnership with the ecu Academy for Occupational overall healthiness Psychology (EAOHP) and the Society for Occupational well-being Psychology (SOHP)
- Presents cutting-edge learn besides its implications for real-world perform, with contributions from Europe, North the USA, Asia, and Australia
- Topics coated contain mental wellbeing and fitness in the course of organizational restructuring, immigrant occupational overall healthiness and healthiness, expanding the effectiveness of protection education courses, and the WHO fit offices Model
- Contributors contain Fred Leong, Hans de Witte, Eva Demerouti and Sir Michael Marmot
Read or Download Contemporary Occupational Health Psychology: Global Perspectives on Research and Practice, Volume 3 PDF
Best occupational & organisational psychology books
Over the past decade or so examine into bullying, emotional abuse and harassment at paintings has emerged as a brand new box of analysis. major educational streams have emerged: a eu culture making use of the concept that of 'mobbing' or 'bullying' and the yankee culture, basically pointed out via ideas comparable to emotional abuse and mistreatment.
Person adaptability to alterations at paintings refers to an individual’s reaction to new calls for or ill-defined difficulties created by means of uncertainty, complexity, mergers, and any fast swap within the paintings scenario. at the present time, one of many key components for an individual’s good fortune is expounded to be adaptability. some time past twenty years there was expanding curiosity within the examine on person adaptability, and this is often one of many first educational volumes to examine this significant subject.
Our resilience, or potential to bop again or even thrive in careworn occasions, is important in places of work this present day. With greater workloads, declining assets and widespread swap, including the nerve-racking speed of non-public lives, resilience is sort of a key to survival. whereas innovations to construct resilience have lengthy been of curiosity within the arenas of parenting, schooling and catastrophe restoration, much less concentration has been put on how those principles might be translated into development resilient offices.
Organisationskulturen sind vielfältig und schillernd – und so wundert es nicht, dass in zahlreichen Spielfilmen unterschiedlichste Organisationsformen die spannende, manchmal gruselige Kulisse bilden: von Banken über Klöster, Schulen, „hippen“ Start-ups bis hin zu Verwaltungen, der Mafia oder der Filmbranche selbst.
- Gesundheitscoaching (Integrative Modelle in Psychotherapie, Supervision und Beratung) (German Edition)
- Einflussfaktoren zur inneren Kündigung von Polizeibeamten (German Edition)
- Multidimensional Executive Coaching
- Job Satisfaction: Application, Assessment, Causes, and Consequences (Advanced Topics in Organizational Behavior)
Extra info for Contemporary Occupational Health Psychology: Global Perspectives on Research and Practice, Volume 3