By Dalia Dassa Kaye
Read or Download Beyond the Handshake: Multilateral Cooperation in the Arab-Israeli Peace Process, 1991-1996 (NONE) PDF
Similar war & peace books
A Dissenting Democracy explores the strain among the need of the full of Israeli society and the proper of the person judgment of right and wrong to take priority over that collective will. the writer explores the dilemmas that stem from such somebody stance on the subject of Jewish political culture.
This ebook is an exploration of nonviolent innovations and strategies which were used to avoid and finish civil wars, invasions, and occupations. the matter of warfare is tested in gentle of efforts to rework harmful clash into confident clash. examine into choices has produced a corpus of data that allows civil society more and more to anticipate luck while it engages decision-makers in peaceable clash answer.
This ebook offers with the query how institutional reform can give a contribution to peacebuilding in post-war and divided societies. within the context of armed clash and frequent violence, very important questions form political agendas in and out the affected societies: How do we cease the violence?
The ebook makes theoretical and empirical contributions to fresh debates on hybrid types of peace and ‘post-liberal’ peace. In employing suggestions of strength, hybridity and resistance, and offering other kinds of hybridity and resistance to discover post-conflict peacebuilding in Sierra Leone, the writer makes an unique contribution to present literature by way of offering quite a few ways that energy should be exercised not only among locals and internationals, but additionally between locals themselves and the character of peace that's produced.
- Sexual Exploitation and Abuse in UN Peacekeeping: An Analysis of Risk and Prevention Factors
- The Militarisation of Peacekeeping in the Twenty-First Century: 35 (Studies in International Law)
- The NGO Game: Post-Conflict Peacebuilding in the Balkans and Beyond
- The United Nations Security Council and War: The Evolution of Thought and Practice since 1945
- US Foreign Policy and the Multinational Force in Lebanon: Vigorous Self-Defense
- Costly Democracy: Peacebuilding and Democratization After War
Extra info for Beyond the Handshake: Multilateral Cooperation in the Arab-Israeli Peace Process, 1991-1996 (NONE)