By David Bown,Laura Pountney,Tomislav Maric,Natalie Meadows
Build scholars' knowing with this concept-driven method of the 2015 AQA A-level Sociology specification, written via a group of major topic authors and authorized through AQA.
- advance the information required to grasp yr 2 subject matters with transparent and obtainable content material coverage
- construct self assurance within the evaluative talents had to investigate sociological theories and research
- develop studying and revision with a wealth of perform and extension questions and activities
Read or Download AQA Sociology for A Level Book 2 PDF
Similar social psychology & interactions books
Peace is among the so much wanted commodities around the globe, and for this reason, participants and nations hire quite a few strategies to procure it. some of the most universal practices used to complete peace is negotiation. With its increased position within the discussion surrounding peace, negotiation is usually steeped in politics and excited about dealing with events in clash.
This broad-ranging quantity examines how pals provide desiring to our lives. each one part of the friendship strategy is illustrated with empirical learn. the result's a conceptual framework that illuminates the attention-grabbing elements all in favour of making pals, changing into shut and maintaining pals, and in friendships deteriorating and dissolving.
Discursive Psychology is the 1st assortment to systematically and seriously appraise the effect and improvement of its foundational experiences, exploring relevant innovations in social psychology comparable to attitudes, gender, cognition, reminiscence, prejudice, and beliefs. The ebook explores how discursive psychology has accommodated and answered to assumptions contained in vintage reviews, discussing what can nonetheless be won from a discussion with those inquiries, and which epistemological and methodological debates are nonetheless working, or are worthy reviving.
Die Autorin entwickelte aus den in der buddhistischen Philosophie und tibetischen Medizin überlieferten Techniken und Theorien ein Graduelles Kognitives education. Die Evaluationsergebnisse umfassen neben einer detaillierten Darstellung von Trainingstechniken, essentiellen Aspekten, Effektspektren und deren Integration auch eine Modellbildung im Kontext der Psychotherapiewissenschaft.
- The Slippery Slope to Genocide: Reducing Identity Conflicts and Preventing Mass Murder
- Addressing Loneliness: Coping, Prevention and Clinical Interventions (Researching Social Psychology)
- AQA GCSE (9-1) Sociology
- Social Psychology For Dummies
- The Sensible Life: The Reflections of a Psychiatrist, Life is an interpretation but not an illusion.
Additional resources for AQA Sociology for A Level Book 2