By David Bown,Laura Pountney,Tomislav Maric
Build scholars' knowing with this concept-driven method of the 2015 AQA A-level Sociology specification, written through a group of best topic authors and authorized by way of AQA.
- strengthen the data required to grasp yr 1 themes with transparent and available content material coverage
- construct self assurance within the evaluative abilities had to verify sociological theories and research
- develop studying and revision with a wealth of perform and extension questions and activities
Read or Download AQA Sociology for A Level Book 1 PDF
Best social psychology & interactions books
Peace is among the such a lot wanted commodities worldwide, and hence, contributors and nations hire numerous strategies to procure it. essentially the most universal practices used to complete peace is negotiation. With its increased function within the discussion surrounding peace, negotiation is usually steeped in politics and occupied with handling events in clash.
This broad-ranging quantity examines how buddies supply aspiring to our lives. every one part of the friendship strategy is illustrated with empirical study. the result's a conceptual framework that illuminates the attention-grabbing elements interested by making pals, changing into shut and retaining associates, and in friendships deteriorating and dissolving.
Discursive Psychology is the 1st assortment to systematically and seriously appraise the impression and improvement of its foundational experiences, exploring principal techniques in social psychology comparable to attitudes, gender, cognition, reminiscence, prejudice, and beliefs. The e-book explores how discursive psychology has accommodated and replied to assumptions contained in vintage reports, discussing what can nonetheless be won from a discussion with those inquiries, and which epistemological and methodological debates are nonetheless operating, or are worthy reviving.
Die Autorin entwickelte aus den in der buddhistischen Philosophie und tibetischen Medizin überlieferten Techniken und Theorien ein Graduelles Kognitives education. Die Evaluationsergebnisse umfassen neben einer detaillierten Darstellung von Trainingstechniken, essentiellen Aspekten, Effektspektren und deren Integration auch eine Modellbildung im Kontext der Psychotherapiewissenschaft.
- The Dark Side of Creativity
- Nonverbal Communication in Close Relationships (LEA's Series on Personal Relationships)
- The Social Psychology of Experience: Studies in Remembering and Forgetting (Inquiries in Social Construction series)
- Applied Sociology of Health and Illness: A Problem Based Learning Approach
Additional resources for AQA Sociology for A Level Book 1