By Andy Dailey,Sarah Webb
A new version for Paper 2, international heritage subject eleven: factors and results of twentieth century wars
The well known IB degree historical past sequence, combining compelling narratives with educational rigor.
An authoritative and fascinating narrative, with the widest number of assets at this point, assisting scholars to strengthen their wisdom and analytical talents. This moment version of entry to historical past for the IB degree: Causes, practices and results of wars provides:
- trustworthy, transparent and in-depth narrative from subject specialists
- research of the historiography surrounding key debates
- devoted examination perform with version solutions and perform questions
- TOK help and historic research inquiries to aid with all features of the Diploma
Read or Download Access to History for the IB Diploma: Causes and effects of 20th-century wars Second Edition PDF
Similar war & peace books
A Dissenting Democracy explores the stress among the need of the full of Israeli society and the correct of the person judgment of right and wrong to take priority over that collective will. the writer explores the dilemmas that stem from such someone stance when it comes to Jewish political culture.
This booklet is an exploration of nonviolent ideas and strategies which were used to avoid and finish civil wars, invasions, and occupations. the matter of struggle is tested in mild of efforts to rework damaging clash into confident clash. study into choices has produced a corpus of information that permits civil society more and more to anticipate luck whilst it engages decision-makers in peaceable clash answer.
This publication offers with the query how institutional reform can give a contribution to peacebuilding in post-war and divided societies. within the context of armed clash and frequent violence, vital questions form political agendas inside and out the affected societies: How will we cease the violence?
The e-book makes theoretical and empirical contributions to contemporary debates on hybrid sorts of peace and ‘post-liberal’ peace. In employing strategies of energy, hybridity and resistance, and supplying other forms of hybridity and resistance to discover post-conflict peacebuilding in Sierra Leone, the writer makes an unique contribution to current literature by means of supplying numerous ways that strength should be exercised not only among locals and internationals, but in addition between locals themselves and the character of peace that's produced.
- Negotiating Armenian-Azerbaijani Peace: Opportunities, Obstacles, Prospects (Post-Soviet Politics)
- Making Peace Last: A Toolbox for Sustainable Peacebuilding
- Rethinking Peacebuilding: The Quest for Just Peace in the Middle East and the Western Balkans (Routledge Studies in Peace and Conflict Resolution)
- Transatlantic Diplomacy and the Use of Military Force in the Post-Cold War Era
- Arab Revolutions and Beyond: The Middle East and Reverberations in the Americas
- A Post-Liberal Peace (Routledge Studies in Peace and Conflict Resolution)
Additional info for Access to History for the IB Diploma: Causes and effects of 20th-century wars Second Edition